At Stark, we’re more than just your local NH brewery. We’re also a distillery that’s been working behind the scenes since 2016 to provide some of the very best curated spirits!
We celebrated National Rum Day with a few cocktail ideas in one of our previous articles. Today we want to bring your attention to Stark Vodka and provide some seasonal cocktails to mix up this fall! Although National Vodka Day was October 4th, we’re using it as an excuse to give you two delicious cocktail recipes.
Here are some fall cocktails ideas that you can make with distilled vodka from your favorite NH brewery and distillery!
Crisp Autumn Moscow Mule
Fresh, smooth, sweet, and with a hint of zing. Here’s our seasonal twist on the classic Moscow Mule. You’ll be able to find everything you need at your local grocery store or farmer’s market!
- Stark Vodka
- Apple cider
- Apple butter
- One lime
- Fresh ginger
- Ginger beer
- Cinnamon sticks and sliced apples for garnish
- Pour 2 ounces of Stark Vodka over light ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ⅓ cup apple cider, juice from ½ a lime, 1 tsp of grated ginger, and 1 tbsp of apple butter. Shake until smooth.
- Strain contents into a copper mug over fresh ice.
- Top off the mug with ginger beer. Add your cinnamon stick and apple slice, and enjoy!
Apple Pumpkin Cocktail
If you have a sweet tooth for anything pumpkin, this one is for you. This drink is perfect for the fall season, with the best of both worlds of apple and pumpkin! This recipe may be a little daunting to some as it includes pumpkin puree, but trust us, you’ll love it.
- Stark Vodka
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin spice syrup (optional)
- Apple Juice
- Brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Pour 1 ounce of vodka over ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree, 1 ¼ cup apple juice, and one tablespoon of honey. If you want some extra sweetness, add in 2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice syrup.
- Shake until all liquids turn into a smooth texture. If you need an extra hand to mix, use a handheld frother.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon on a plate. Wet the rim of an 8oz glass and roll it in the brown sugar and cinnamon. Fill the glass with ice.
- Strain the mixed contents from the cocktail shaker into your rimmed glass and enjoy!
Visit Your Favorite NH Brewery and Distillery for a Beverage!
As we said, we’re more than just your local NH brewery, we know how to do spirits too! We hope you enjoyed these seasonal cocktail recipes. If you try either of these festive drinks, be sure to tag us in your posts on Facebook! Until then, we can’t wait to see you at Stark Brewing!